Friday, December 6, 2013

Cold and cold

We all have been hit with a cold of sorts.  Coughing, stuffy nose.  No fevers. No doctors.  And it has been super cold this week.  Below 10 degrees in the mornings, with a high of 20 degrees.  Everything is cold and dry.  The heater is running all night, making all of our noses extra dry.  I can't decide if my throat is sore or just dry. Time to get a mega-humidifier and boil water on the stove.

I thought I felt like running yesterday, but when I started, my breathing left much to be desired. I don't like skipping a day and I have been taking it pretty easy, so skipping seems bad.  We'll see what happens in the next hour.  And the gym is moving and will be closed this afternoon until Monday morning. I need a pre-running runner's high to get me going.

This weekend is going to be busy.  My cousin's getting sealed to his baby.  Nephew's being baptized and another being blessed.  A lot of goodness going on around me. This is also my Birthday Sleepover weekend.  If all goes according to plan, it should be a good one.  Mr. got home from a business trip and went right to work.  I always think he should get a day off after traveling. He is one of the hardest workers I know.



CBR Logo - web.jpg
Register

I am still debating whether or not to sign up for the Cable Bridge Run.  If it is freezing I am out! I guess I can sign up and if I don't run, I am just donating $20 to the city. I'll check the weather again in a few days and then decide.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...