Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Compression Socks

I slept in these socks last night.  I woke up with one on and one off.  These are my wannabe compression socks.  They are actually snowboard socks.  They are tight on my calf, but not anywhere else on my foot. I wore them today under my jeans.  They are a little crazy.
 
 
Last night I got Thai Salad Rolls with peanut sauce for dinner. I was planning on making them myself, but figured it would end up costing more to make my own.  They were so good. 
 
 
I ordered this pair from procompression.com.
 You can get 40% off with the code RER.
 I normally go for solid colors, but I thought these were cute.  And if they work, even better.
Marathon Pink Argyle
 
He hasn't taken these off for 24 hours.  They will be going in the wash tonight. 

 
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
 
 
 
Workout:
40 minutes--triceps/biceps
30 minutes--AMT--16/18 Intervals
10 minutes--treadmill--cramp after 1 minute.  Run/walk 1 minute at a time.
 
***no running for the rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...