Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Athleta Bare To Run Knicker

Bare To Run Knicker
 
When these knickers arrived in my mailbox, I was so excited to try them on.  The Chatarunga knickers that I normally wear are made for Yoga and these guys are made for running. The differences between the 2 kinds of knickers are huge.
 
  1. The Bare to Runs are thinner.  Therefore, you feel cooler when you run, but still have leg coverage. I almost felt "bare."  I kept thinking these must be see through. Not made for cold outdoor runs.
  2. There is venting behind the knees.
  3. The waist sits a lot higher than the Chatarungas, so I don't pull up my pants all the time.  There is also an invisible drawstring.
  4. It has a zippered pocket above your rear.  Nice for races or to hold cash for a smoothie at the gym.
As far as sizing goes, I always go down a size in the bottoms.  For tops, it depends if they are fitted or not. Athleta has a workout guarantee.  Wear them and if you don't like them, you can return them.  Just save all the tags and wrappers. These are $59.  I also got a printed pair that was $5 more.  Today I looked and they have some on clearance for $34.99.  I usually only buy these if I have gift card, so they aren't so expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...