Always remember to walk the perimeter of the departments so you see all of the Clearance sections.
These are my "awesome" finds.
1. If you invite me to your Superbowl party, this is one of the things I will bring.
2. Tide Sport with Febreze. We will see if this stuff really makes a difference. Being on clearance makes you wonder?
3. Valentine's Day Fun Dip. My girls think this stuff is incredible. Let's be honest, this is one of the worst candies known to man. Just buy Jell-O and lick it.
4. Blingles. I originally found one of these on clearance at Wal-Mart and it was actually fun to do.
5. Telestrations. This game was really fun when we played it at the cabin at Priest Lake. I looked in the regular game section and didn't see it anywhere and then I happened to walk by a Clearance end cap and there it was.
10 minutes--dynamic stretching
35 minutes--AMT--16/18 Intervals
- outer bicep curl
- hammer curl
- triceps pulldown
- overhead triceps extension
- easy bar bicep curl
- concentration curl
- squat, curl, shoulder press
- abs on decline bench