Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Advocare Cleanse


This is lunch. Garlic Tilapia, Roasted Sweet Potatoes w/Garlic and Oregano, and Blueberries.

I'm on Day 2 of the cleanse (post) and I already feel so much better. I had been overloading on bread and sugar and my body wasn't happy.  I love that this cleanse just resets my cravings and lets me enjoy yummy food without starving.

After my ice bath yesterday, I feel 98% healed. My plan is to do another ice bath today and roll some more.  Not eating sugar will help with the inflammation too.  I'll be good as new in no time.

I met a runner who is doing her first half marathon and she seemed a little apprehensive.  I hope I run into her more so I can encourage her while she trains. Her husband is trying to Boston Qualify and she is just starting to run.  I hope she learns to love running and has fun doing it.



Workout:
20 minutes--AMT--16/18 Interval
30 minutes--lifting
  • 15 minutes--10 assisted pull-ups and 10 sit-ups AMRAP
  • 36 push-ups with shoulder taps (3 sets of 12)
  • decline sit-ups
  • kettlebell side bends
45 minutes--treadmill--5 miles (2 miles of sprints)


Any one else feeling like doing a cleanse after the holidays?
What races do you have coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...